Different share trading courses in Kolkata & Online Course: Best stock market courses in Kolkata, India to be a professional share trader . Learn how to trade in Indian Stock market online on different segments. Learn intraday trading on stock & options, F&O trading also called futures & option trading.
Share Trading Courses:
- Basic course on Stock Market
- Options trading courses
- Intraday trading courses
- Technical Analysis Course
- Online Stock Market Course
Each of the above share trading courses has been explained in details below.
Technical Analysis courses in Kolkata
Technical Analysis & Fundamental Analysis are two major divisions of learning when you are planning to learn stock market trading courses. Fundamental analysis course is very broad and requires a diversified knowledge on economy, sectors, particular company management, its financial positions, balance sheet analysis, profit & loss statement analysis. Also dependent on global economy.
By Technical Analysis you can research the entry and exit point of a trade. When to buy a stock and when to exit from it. By technical analysis you can assume whether the stock price will rise or fall in near future. Technical Analysis consist of Graphs, Charts (OHLC Bar Chart, Candle Stick Chart), and various indicators like MACD, Moving Average, Stochastic RSI etc. There is lots of indicators and chart types to study in Technical Analysis & it had become a traders tool for long time.
Technical analysis tells us the condition of the trend of a stock. It tells us whether a stock should be bought or to be sold now. It tells us the perfect timing to trade and it is the most important guide to trade stocks.
The main topics of technical analysis courses are :
- Support resistance
- Consolidation patters
- Trending patterns
- Candlestick charts
- Bar Chart
- Various technical indicators &
- …. lot more topics are taught in our technical analysis courses in Kolkata & online live coaching on stock market.
How to buy and sell stocks in the same day and book profit. Intraday Trading is helpful when you are in shortage of money, you cannot buy a stock & hold it, because you do not have too much money to buy stocks. By Intraday Trading you can buy stocks and after few minutes/hours you sell the stocks in the same day & book your profit.
There are two types of Intraday Trading techniques. (1) Buy & Sell : First you buy the stock and later sell it in the same day. 2) Short Sell : first sell the stock and buy it later in the same day. The second type of trading is called short selling.
In our Intraday Trading Courses in Kolkata we teach how to read charts to trade Intraday, when to sell & when to buy. In our coaching classes after Technical Analysis Course we teach Intraday trading. Click the link to learn more about Intraday trading courses in Kolkata & online courses
Delivery & Swing Trading Courses
Delivery trading is the safest type of trading, buy today and sell anytime from tomorrow. Its the mostly used trading scheme. The most effective trading type, buy stocks , book profit after selling at higher price. It may take few days to few months. Normally considered less than a year time frame.
Swing traders are not investors. They do not hold stocks for few years, rather they buy stocks today, sell tomorrow or after 2-3 days, 7 days, 15 days to few months. Swing traders are not investors, rather they want to get the profit of few thousands Rupees or 10-30% return of investment. Sometimes swing traders get 50-100% return of Investment within short time frame. Swing trading is good, & you don’t want to block your money yearlong.
In our share market courses after Technical Analysis course & Intraday Trading Course we teach Options Trading. It is a bit risky trading scheme for the beginners. In options trading the trader’s earning potential is huge:
- Investing 6000 Rs in option trading one share trader can earn 2000-6000 Rs in a day. i.e 30% to 100% return of Investment in a day.
- In 7 days to 30 days by Options Trading one can earn 200% of ROI.
- Return is very high and risk also too high.
- Should be traded in 1 month – 3 months time frame.
- Options are not like stocks, rather they are traded in LOT SIZE.
- For more information click the link: option trading course in stock market
Futures Trading Course – how to trade in future contract
- Futures & Options are called F&O trading in short. Futures trading are like Options Trading, but more safer than Options Trading. But require much higher amount than options.
- Unlike stock purchase you donot need to pay the whole cash in Futures. Futures are also bought or sold in Lot like options. Not intended for beginners, rather its a professional traders trading instrument.
- In our stock trading course we also teach how to trade futures in futures market.
Opening a DMAT account – for online trading
We shall also guide you to open a DMAT account in a popular well known renowned share broking firm, if you do not posses one such account.
Live online stock trading beside learning courses
- To experience the test of share trading we always advice our students to buy stocks after few initial theory classes. This is treated as the practical trading. If classes are conducted on Saturday or Sunday then we show past live examples of trading.
Forex Trading (currency) Courses in Kolkata India
If you want to trade on various International currency, learn currency trading courses in Kolkata also called Forex Trading. You can do forex trading in a very low budget. You can earn a good amount of money in currency trading or forex trading.
Contrary to Stock Trading, Forex trading is like Futures/ Options trading on lot size if you are familiar to futures or options trading on stocks or NIFTY futures. You need to choose a currency pair, e.g USD/INR to trade.
About Online classes, Home Tutor & Coaching Centers
Each courses are taught in the share market coaching centers in Kolkata & also taught by LIVE ONLINE COACHING on STOCK MARKET. Also in Jadavpur 8B & near Jadavpur University area, stock market teachers (home tutors) available, specially for aged and female students.
You may start share trading after learning a proper share trading course even after passing Higher Secondary Examination or 12th Standard.
Online Share Trading Courses also available for remote students in India or abroad with respect to Kolkata.
Disclaimer : Share trading in Indian stock market are subject to Market Risk. Stock price or index price movement in options or future market varies regularly. Our courses are taught to educate our students on share trading, futures and options trading techniques & practical live stock market trading. Each students should follow our terms and conditions, visiting the link given at the bottom of the page.